Quantity in Basket:
Roof Style: Hard Top
Below is a list of some of the changes & improvements
that were made to make this release the most accurate
General Lee yet.
1) Improved placement and look of roof graphics.
2) Improved placement and look of door graphics.
3) Improved finish applied to Vector wheels.
4) Removed Charger" & "R/T emblems in grille.
5) Removed R/T emblem from taillight panel.
6) Removed Charger emblem from C-pillars.
7) Removed front and rear side marker lights.
8) Removed chrome wheel opening moldings.
9) Removed headrests.
10) Removed spare tire and jack.
11) Removed cruise control equipment under the hood.
12) 383 engine (not 426 or 440 as in past releases.
13) Removed padding/insulation detail from underside
14) Longer antenna made of a thinner material to
better replicate the "whip" antenna.
15) Added primer to chassis with gloss black overspray.